Very quickly: 7 things about today:
1. The birthplace of Confederation: Province House.
2. Visited first European settlement on PEI
3. Vistited a wind-swept fishing village called Victoria-By-The-Sea
4. .Toured the lieutenant-governor’s residence and saw the room where the Queen slept when she visited PEI in 1959.
5. Was reminded (as I had forgotten) that the way to pronounce lieutenant-governor is “left-tennant” and not “lou-tennant.”
6. Ate my first scallop.
7. Think I liked it only because it was wrapped in bacon.